Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The country I would like to visit..


When I was in the school I had to do the same homework. A year later the answer will be the same: I don’t know. I think I would like to visit Europe, specially England or Italy because of their history and their infraestructure. Anyway, I think the country I like the most to visit is USA. Not because of the country. Maybe living there is not so terrible as the people say, but I like my country. It’s a quiet and nice place and I love it.
I would like to go to United States 'cause I could visit a lot of places that I always wanted to. Well, actually I would like to go to the Warped Tour and the Taste Of Chaos Tour. When I was a kid that was my biggest dream. Now it keeps being one. There, I could meet my favorite music bands ever! Like The Used of course. And other ones that probably would never come to Chile, so… that's something that I'd really want to do.
Probably I would go to LA and I'd be like a psycho chasing the guys that I’ve always been a fan.
Now… I don't know if I would like to live there. Pobably not. Or maybe, I'd do it only while I'm studing something there. I know it's not my favorite place to live, but in Psychology, USA is an awesome place to improve, and I’m really considerating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment