Thursday, August 13, 2009

My first semester

My first 2009's semester was better than I thought it would be. At first it was hard, because I had to move to Santiago and I had to leave home. That's something that I would never forget! I missed my family and friends, but I traveled there every weekend, so it made it a little bit easier.
My first days in Santiago weren’t so bad and I enjoyed the first week of University. I met more people and other kinds of realities.
Something that I really liked was my Philosophy's classes. The teacher was kind and he made us think about a lot of stuffs that sometimes you don’t considerate. In those classes we checked some authors, like Descartes, Kant and Locke.
Other subject that I liked was Psychology. Those were the only classes about my program, so I tried to learn everything as I could. There, we learned about motivation, classical conditioning, Erickson's theory of personality, etc.
I spent my free time sleeping, reading and sleeping again. We had a lot of things to study, so that was what I used to do in my free times.
Also, every Wednesday I spent time with my boyfriend. That was the only day of the week that I didn't have classes all the day, so we used to be together a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment